Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #51
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:B:TB5:US:2
    Hey check out Sandy West..........
    Im getting this one, so fingers off...
    Im Grisungen...........

  2. #52
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:B:TB5:US:2
    Hi look at this.......
    Sandy West CD, im gettin' this....
    So fingers off..............

  3. #53
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I won't touch it just cuz you want it. And what's a grisungen ? I tried to look it up and the spelling for all the sites is in Norwegian. Tends to make the translation a little tough for me.
    I better get my tail off the net and do something productive. And if you're suppose to be studing for the next killer exam, whaddya doin' chasing after Runaways tunes on Ebay, chickster ? tsk tsk
    We're gonna hafta keep a closer eye on you, I see.
    You ain't never gonna be Doctor Ronnie Blue-eyes playing on Ebay and hanging around chick rocker message boards. Besides, that's my job. Now go study so you can support me in the manner I'd like to get accustomed. You did mention something about me flying my private jet over. I don't know how to fly when ya buy one for me, so I'll kinda hafta learn on the way. Let's see, don't open the side window for fresh air when the plane is up, right ?

  4. #54
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Hi Farmer I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't waith to hear it. I really wonder how it sounds....
    Grisungen means:Little pig baby When pigs are pink and little and nice they are a grisungen....
    Ops bact to studdy now.............

  5. #55
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...856761867&rd=1
    WOW LOOK AT THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RUNAWAYS TOUR PROGRAM FROM JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #56
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...me=ADME:B:TB5:
    I just have to show you guys this. This is very, very rear. And im bidding on it. But feel free to bid you too.............

  7. #57
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hello my favorite boys, Gus and Farmer [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Im going to the post office right now to post you're christmas present's.....
    I really hope you like them. It's nothing big, but something to remember me by........
    Have a great christmas you guy's.....
    I LOVE YOU [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] Is on the way now.....

  9. #59
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ronnie Blue-eyes,
    Here's a link you might be interested in for Suzi Q. It's movies and CDs that are sometimes tough to find on the auction sites.

    http://www.epinions.com/search/?subm...h_vertical=all

    And why aren't you studying ? Quit playin' on Ebay. How ya gonna make a buncha money and buy me a LearJet if you're off buying chick rocker stuff when ya should be studying to be a doctor for the big bucks. I'd kinda like a limited edition Telecaster I've been looking at too. I can take it with me on the Lear.
    And t'anks on the Jettmas present. I'm trying to decide what to get ya. Thought about sending some Chanel #5, but that seems so average. I'll work on it. It's gotta be something unique and rock and roll oriented. Maybe a black leather bracelet with chrome spikes. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

  10. #60
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hi baby!!!
    Anything you send me will be fine, as long as it comes from you. You know that.
    I have everything about Suzi i think. Iv'e been collecting for 35 years now... God i have to get back to the books....
    Later darling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic